Submitting Your Paper
It is planned that papers accepted for the conference will be part of the conference proceedings “Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground” – Proceedings of the ISSMGE TC204-Symposium (IS-Macau 2024), published by Taylor and Francis.
Submitted papers MUST be formatted according to the template (Word or LaTeX) below
2. Submitting papers to the IS-Macau 2024 system
For the first submission, only pdf version of your paper should be submitted via the online system.
3. Submission of final versions
Submission of final versions of accepted papers (i.e., camera-ready submissions) must include the signed copyright form. An FAQ document can be found here.
Final versions of accepted papers are required to have the TIFF and EPS files of all embedded diagrams and illustrations as separate documents, as well as being embedded in the paper itself. Refer to the Guidance here.
Please add all files to a Zip file and upload the Zip file to the Online submission system. The Zip file should include:
- Word or LaTeX version of the paper
- Files of each of the embedded artwork (figures)
- Permission Verification Form (if applicable)
- Copyright form (Consent to Publish for Contributors to Open Access Books)
Please review the instructions carefully to ensure that your conference paper submission is complete and in the correct format.
Invited and submitted papers published in the Conference Proceedings must meet established standards and requirements. These apply to
post-conference distribution of the Conference Proceedings as well. Standards and requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Critical technical comments of technical reviewers and the technical program committee must be adequately reflected in the final manuscript.
- Papers must not include unprofessional text such as ad hominem abuse, automatically generated text, or unsubstantiated claims.
- Papers must follow the required template and page length.